Want to join the inHer Glam team?
We’re always looking for interns and contributors! Please see our current openings below and if you don’t see an opening that interests you, please inquire to see if your talent fits with inHer Glam!
Experience and/or interest in fashion, music and lifestyle issues.
Frequent accessibility to the internet (most positions are remote)
Responsible, reliable, a character of integrity, creative, innovative, compassionate
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
What you would bring to the website
Why you’re a perfect fit for inHer Glam
The most creative thing you’ve ever done
What inner glam means to you
3 and 6 month internships
unpaid- school credit possible
up to 10 hours/wk
telecommute, unless otherwise noted
Models (Chicago area and women only)- Send head shots with your email
– Models participate in various shoots for the site, particularly fashion shoots. Shoots will typically take place on the weekend and can last anywhere from 1-3 hours.
Set assistant (intern)
– The set assistant assists with set up and breakdown of shoots, styling and other duties as needed.
Chicago and San Francisco Street Team Interns
– Street team interns live in either Chicago or San Francisco and are responsible for going out into the city to interact with locals for our weekly web series ‘In Glam on the Streets’. This involves asking questions on camera and getting passersby responses. Video is typically gathered twice every other week.
Interns also attend various events to assist with recording video, taking pictures and doing on the spot interviews. This is a hands on position. Events typically occur 1-3 times per week and usually take place during the evening/weekend.
– Gain experience and get your writing read by becoming an inHer Glam blogger. Currently looking for bloggers in fashion, beauty, music & entertainment, fitness and health. Bloggers are expected to publish at least 2-3 posts per week.
Social Media Intern
– Love social networking? Our social media intern has a knack for starting online conversations through Twitter and Facebook and is familiar with Tumblr, Pinterest and Google+. She knows how to spot relevant information and pictures that will interest the inHer Glam reader and is available to tweet 1-2 times per hour between 12p-5p cst.
– Are you a blogger? We are happy to post content from fellow fashion and lifestyle bloggers! Just submit your website and topic to info@inHerGlam.com!
*Please note, contributors do not follow a 16 week internship