We were a part of the week’s round up of links on IFB! Check out the other fabulous blogs featured below!
Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy
One thing I’ve always practiced is the belief that fashion and beauty go hand in hand. I blog about makeup and skincare sometimes just as much as fashion and believe beauty balances or emphasises a look. This week’s Links a la Mode showcase that many other IFB bloggers out there believe the same. So this week, take notes, there’s lots to learn from the following posts.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Orange
- Blue Perk: Stylish Packing Tips
- Chic ‘n Cheap Living: DIY Chevron Manicure
- Designed By Ann: Current Beauty Product Favorites
- Girl Loves Color: Haute Couture Color
- In Her Glam: Take Jessica Alba’s Style
- I Have a Degree in This: Halston’s Documentary
- I Want it All: Style Commandments
- Little Miss Makeup: DIY 1950s Glamour Tutorial
- Lulu Abroad: Packing Efficiently & Stylishly
- Miss Vicki Secrets: Best Dressed at the Golden Globes
- My Fashion Wish List: Karl Lagerfield’s New Line
- Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions: A Closer Look at Eyeliner
- Studded Fantasy: Backstage at Elie Saab
- Style & Delights: What to Carry in Your Handbag
- Style Pockets: Finding Fashion Inspiration
- The Fashionistyle: Kate Middleton, Style Muse
- The Sparkle: Concealing Dark Circles
- WIT & Whimsy: Spotlight on Equipment Blouses
- YCC: Spring Beauty Trends
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
Don’t miss this month’s issue of inHer Glam Monthly! Sign up in the sidebar by entering your email address and get glam delivered directly to your inbox!
Like what you see? Then share with your friends and followers by hitting the ‘Like’ button above and using the social media links below!